Is Small Group Training for me?
Are you looking to save money?
With Small Group Training, you pay about half the price of an average personal training session rate.
Are you looking for a partner to train with but can’t find one?
With Small Group Training, we partner you up with other people so you don’t have to look for a partner, build your own Ignite Performance .
Would you like to lock in your training rates?
If you are frustrated because your training partners keep flaking on you, you no longer have to worry about rates fluctuating as it’s always the same.
Are you currently doing 30 minute training sessions with a trainer but want more?
With Small Group Training you can get up to a full hour workout for the same price.
What is Small Group Training?
Small group training has similar benefits of 1-1 personal training at a fraction of the cost. Small group training is in groups of up to 4 - 8 people at predetermined times and days with one of our expert trainers.
With Small Group Training you:
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays at 8:30 and 9:00am Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:30pm and 5:15pm at Fitness1 and 6:15 and 7:15 at Glenbrook community Clubhouse Saturdays at 10:30am
More AM and PM Small Group Training sessions offered soon!
10 Reasons to Join Us
1) Our sessions will keep you motivated with Constant Support and encouragement. No Screaming or humiliation.
2) Our Small session sizes and personal attention will help keep you on track
3)We make it interesting with a great mix of exercise, kickboxing drills, spinning, yoga, pilates and with the attention of a personal trainer you get all the fun and energy of traditional bootcamps.
4) Flexibility with session attendance, cancellations and time changed. We understand that life gets busy!
5) Free fitness tests so you can measure your results as you go.
6) Weekly health and fitness tips and videos to keep you going and that you can share with friends and family
7) No start/finish date, No waiting, start NOW and get moving
8) Every Session is different so you never know what to expect
9) We have tons of outdoor activities and excursions every year!
10) We are dog and kid friendly... All our instructors have their children our well behaved pooches. We encourage you to bring your well behaved children or dogs with you. In fact if you don"t like dogs or kids this workout group may not be for you!